How to sideload ebook files to your Kindle, Nook, iPad, or iPhone
For iPad & iPhone:
For .mobi (Kindle) files —
- Plug your iDevice into your computer with the USB cable.
- Open iTunes and click on the link to your iPad or iPhone
- Click on the "Apps" button at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down and you should see the Kindle App listed under the File Sharing heading.
- Under the Kindle Documents, you will see an "Add" button. Click and add the .mobi file.
This will keep all of your .mobi files saved on the Kindle App under "Documents."